Monday, January 9, 2012

Roll Tide



In honor of such a big game today (ROLL TIDE), I decided to do a mix of tailgating images and personal photos from football games past! Though I wish I were in New Orleans right now to cheer on the Tide, I will be going over to a friend’s house to watch the much anticipated game (which I am very excited about)! Since tailgating is a big part of the football experience, especially in the South, I thought it would be appropriate to share images of easy ways to create a tailgating experience right at home!

ROLL TIDE!!!!



(I love the idea of a personal tailgate! Have a bunch of tailgate food already packaged up individually, so all you have to do is just grab a bag and go watch the game!)




(A hotdog or hamburger bar is another great day. So simple, and everyone loves it!)






(This is actually a great idea- cupcakes made to look like hamburgers and sugar cookie french fries below)





(A little shout out to the refs as well)




(And of course, no tailgate would be complete without a fully stocked bar!)



(some of my best friends enjoying Alabama football!!!!!!)






(This is the famous "yellow hammer." If you ever go to the Alabama campus, stop by Gallettes and grab one- you won't be sorry!)









(Fingers crossed for another of these tonight! Roll tide roll!)


                                     -Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment