Wednesday, January 11, 2012

It's the little things


In day to day conversation I find myself saying “it’s the little things” a lot! At first I really meant it when saying it out loud, or tweeting it, etc… but now it has become a running joke with my family (I guess I started saying it too much). However, I have found that there are moments in your life when something “small” does take place, and for that split second, you are happy!

I stumbled upon this website (Just little Things) the other day. As I went through reading each post, I found myself saying “yes, yes” and nodding my head to almost each post. What I have learned is that there are those small moments in your life when you do smile, because what had just occurred meant something to YOU. Life is made up of “the little things” and every once in a while you should appreciate them! These were some of my favorites (in no particular order) below!

















                    -Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment