Friday, January 13, 2012

Good night, sleep tight


In light of my post the other day on ‘the little things in life,” it is appropriate for me to tell you that one of my favorite little things is getting new interior design magazines in the mail each month! Yes, that is a huge weakness for me. I love nothing more than curling up on the sofa and flipping through each one. What I have come to find, is that I am constantly dreaming up what my future (most likely never gonna happen) house will look like. I am always in search of new ideas and décor that I can tuck away and bring back when it’s time for me to establish my “grown-up” house! One room that I am always trying to dream up is my future bedroom. I love figuring out the color scheme, and fabric that I would use. There is one thing for sure; I know that I will have an awesome headboard! I think that they are the perfect accent to any bedroom, and can easily set the tone for the room. Here are some ideas.

 (I love the idea of old, distressed doors as a headboard)



(great accents to a headboard are nailheads)



(I have the same lamp!... side note)





(Burlap headboards are great for a guys room)




(printed burlap-love this!)



(This is a great guest room. All white and fresh)


(reclaimed barn wood is another great accent for a headboard)









-Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment