Thursday, January 5, 2012

Chevron pattern


There is something about the “Chevron” pattern that has become very appealing in our society recently. It is a bold, statement fabric that does not shy away from color and texture. What makes this pattern so attractive is the fact that you can incorporate it into you lifestyle from simple to completely out there! I have not only seen the chevron pattern appear in a room as drapery or a rug, but I see it in stationary and trays around the house as well! There are so many ways you can add this pattern into your world. Which by the way makes me think I need to update the paining above my fireplace and tackle a “chevron-like” painting…? Stay tuned!









(This is Mary McDonald's closet. She is one of my favorite interior designers, and loves to use bold patterns in her work.)


(Closer look at Mary's bathroom in her LA home)








(If you are going to use a bold pattern, why not two? I love this use of color and design)













-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment