Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Street Smart

Start spreading the news; I’m leaving today (next month)!!!!!
I cannot wait! I finally booked my long awaited trip to New York City to go visit one of my best friends from high school! I don’t actually leave until late next month, but I am already in the spirit of getting things together for my much needed vacation!!! Since my friend has been a resident of the big city for some time now, I want to make sure that I “blend” in as much as possible so I don’t look too much like a tourist (especially since I will sound like one with my y’alls)! I was looking through some images today of some winter street style that I would love to wear and pull off in New York… if only I had the body and the money! These are simple and understated looks, that are very New York!





(I will be staying in the Upper West Side with my friend- You Got Mail anyone)





(Yes these are images from Gossip Girl, but come on, they scream nyc fashion)






(Love for going to a Broadway show)


(If I were to die and come back as someone... this is her!)


(This is me and Kellie at dinner from years ago....ahh we look so young)

\
(us being us)


(this is from a wedding last year... so much fun!)


No comments:

Post a Comment