Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Back in Action

Back in action might be an understatement. I figure since I was approaching the “almost a year since you blogged mark,” it was time to get back in the swing of things.


Quick life update since last February: I moved to Nashville in September, I moved into a great new apartment, I started a new job and…. got a puppy! Calling all of that a quarter-life crisis would be nice! More to come on all of those changes, but for now that will do!


And now, to kick things off I thought I would share some of my favorite Christmas tree images (including my own at the end)! The time leading up to Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year. Everyone is excited to go home to friends and family, and just for a moment, time seems slows down just long enough to enjoy what really matters in your life! I am excited to get back into blogging world, and I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season! Merry, merry!

- Katie -































-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment