Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pep in your step

Working out... just saying the word sometimes makes me tired! Some people love it, others... not so much! But a way to encourage yourself a little more, is to look the part. Dressing for any occasion helps put your mind in the right "mind set." If you dress the part, then you are already one step ahead. Two specific go-to's for me are a pair of stretch Nike running pants, and a vest. These two items alone make for a great workout wardrobe. I am a huge tennis player myself, and when it is cold, and you don't want to wear a ton of layers, a vest is a great investment. Also, when running around town, I find myself in a pair of Nike pants and fleece jacket always! So step up your look, and get to the gym!!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment