Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome! As an avid blog reader, I felt that it was time to start my own. I could spend hours at a time wandering through blog after blog, searching for the perfect one! However, I came to the conclusion that it does not exist. Each one is unique in it's own way!

So, why ".... Tied up with String"? I am taking this line from one of my favorite songs, having to do with your favorite things in life. To me, there is nothing better then a great magazine, a bath, a cup of hot tea, flowers... well, you get the point! So this is what my blog is about, my favorite things! Everything from home design, party design, fashion, do-it-yourself projects ... the list goes on!

So, to get things started, I wanted to show you all what some of my favorite things are:

With my mom being in the floral design business, I have naturally developed a love for Flowers. I am a girl that ALWAYS has to have flowers with my bedroom and den! This is the prefect touch to any room! It instantly brightens up not only the room, but you as well!


I love nothing more than a clean, white kitchen! The movie Something's Gotta Give, got it right!!! White walls (check), farm sink (check), glass-front cabibents (check) and soap stone counter tops- must have!!!!

When homeowner Christine Laughlin saw the movie Something's Gotta Give, she didn't fall in love with the plot but the kitchen. She worked with designer Robin Amorello and Sherri Cook of Cook & Cook Cabinetry to create the kitchen of her dreams.


I have to admit... I love, love, love coffee and tea!


And finally, I have a true weakness for everything fashion. I have a love for coats, and well, being the South doesn't allow me to wear them much... whoops! But Tory Burch's spring collection for 2011 is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment