Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let's get ORGANIZED

As we are about to enter the second month of the new year, I thought that it would be appropriate to share/show some great ways to get organized! If you are like me, then that seems to get pushed off week after week...


"OK, this week I need to do this, this week I need to do that..." the list seem to pile on!!!! So my challenge to you is to start with one, ONE, project at a time. This will not only put you on the right track in your everyday life, but will also give you peace of mind. Trust me!!!!

So here are a few things to consider working on for the weekend: closets- I promise the best, and easiest way to do this is to take everything out and start with nothing. Then, if you have the space, invest in a elfa shelving unit. Great suggestion by a great friend Megan! This will allow you to see everything, and place your items accordingly.

















However, if you are like me, and don't have the space, then my suggestion would be to color code all of your clothes. I did this last summer and it changes my life- well not really, but it made it so much easier when getting your day started. If your clothes are placed by color, then you will never not know where anything is- think about it!



Next up, your desk! If your desk area or work space is never tidy and organized, than how on earth do you plan to be!?!?!?! The best way to get a work space in order is once again going with a monochromatic color scheme. You can achieve this by getting inexpensive boxes and store by the category. This will make the space not only look larger, but the boxes help keep everything in once place!








Dear Suzanne Kasler, I love your office. Love Katie!




And to get those kitchen pantries looking up to speed....













I mean a girl can dream right??? love love love


So mission this weekend- get organized in one area- whether it be your closet, desk or pantry, choose one thing and get to it!


And then after everything is said and done.... this is a must!






No comments:

Post a Comment