Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Catch Up

I really have no excuse for not posting lately. So today, I am playing catch up with my photo challenge.

Day 4 (A stranger)- I have to admit I did not take one- kinda creepy

Day 5 (10 am)
This is a picture of my desk at 10 from February 5th. This is a client file (case) I have been working on for a month now, my calculatorr, and my daily life saver coffee (I honestly have about 7-9 cups a day- don't judge!)

Day 6 (dinner)

This past Monday I made this unbelievable dish in my crock pot. It was BBQ pork tenderloin. Very simple:

A package of pork tenderloin (unfrozen)
BBQ rub
Favorite BBQ sauce 8oz
1 med. onion (chopped)
3 tpsn minced garlic

Place the 2 tenderloins in the crock pot and cover with the BBQ rub. Then add in your garlic and chopped onion. Finally pour in your BBQ sauce. Cook on low for 6-7 hours. Literally feel apart in my crock pot, it was sooo tender! Serve on a wheat bun with any side dish!

Day 7 (button)


This is a sweater from J.Crew that I wore to work yesterday. I paired it with a bright purple shirt from J.Crew as well. I love the detail of the gold around the black button. I wear this sweater all the time. A favorite for my work wardrobe.

Day 8 (sun)



Since it is rainy here in Nashville today, I decided to add a picture of a sunset from the other night. This is a picture of Mid-town Nashville from the parking deck of my building. The sunset was beautiful, so I took a picture. I love that this is something I walk out to as I am leaving my day of work!


- Katie



No comments:

Post a Comment